Al Morgan Hotel, Almorgan, Sudan
Al Morgan Hotel Project is a hotel development in a prestigious area of Khartoum, Sudan. The development comprises 294 keys, including 185 guest rooms and 109 serviced apartments, spread across 13 floors. The guest rooms and suites are designed for shorter stays, while the studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom apartments are intended for longer stays.
The building also includes amenities such as a lobby café, all-day dining, executive lounge, and two signature restaurants, as well as a fitness center, yoga studio, and outdoor swimming pool.
Additionally, the building includes function rooms, pre-function rooms, and meeting rooms, all with indoor and outdoor break-out areas to take advantage of the views of the Blue and White Nile.
The building is composed of three key areas: the podium, which houses public spaces; the tower, which includes guest rooms and apartments; and the crown, which includes recreational amenities.
Number of keys:
294 keys (185 guest rooms and 109 serviced apartments)
3 Basements + Ground + 16 Floors
- Guest rooms with different room types (king, twin and suites)
- Apartments (one bedroom, 2 bedrooms, and suites)
- Lobby Café, All day dining, Executive lounge & Signature restaurants
- Fitness centre, yoga studio and outdoor swimming pool
- Function room, pre-function room and meeting rooms